Contact the main office of the Institute
Jan 20, 2019
You can fill in the form below to send an email to the main office of the Institute. (If you have a question you would enjoy sharing with others, you might want to use our forum.) Our office phone number is 250-509-0514 in British Columbia, Canada (West Coast time zone). We look forward to hearing from you!
- We have temporarily removed the contact form while we try and solve a spam problem. You can contact us directly by emailing us at this address:
It may take up to a week for a response from the main office, as we are often teaching and may not be accessing emails or phone calls during those periods. If you haven't heard from us in a few days, please try again until you do, as we sometimes can't hear phone numbers properly, or your email may have been forwarded to the wrong person.
- For specific inquiries on a particular clinical research project, please visit our main Institute website. There may be a different email link or phone number provided on the clinical project page you are interested in.
- If you are inquiring about a particular illness or condition, you might want to directly contact the closest clinic. The phone numbers are on this webpage.
- The certified therapists who license our techniques treat many other illnesses or conditions - to see what they treat, and to find a therapist you might want to work with, see the therapist website
Visiting the Institute
The Institute staff live in locations scattered around the world, in such places as Canada, the USA, Australia, and Europe. Our main office location is on Hornby Island, British Columbia, Canada.
If you are thinking about stopping by for a visit at any of our facilities, be sure to call ahead - we're often away. (Australia has a retreat center with plenty of beds.) We've included directions and some some pictures on this webpage.
Our mailing address is:
- The Institute for the Study of Peak States
3310 Cowie Rd., Hornby Island, BC
We use the MailChimp system to distribute newsletters for the Institute for the Study of Peak States. We will not pass on your email address, nor send any emails other than the newsletters. (To end your subscription, simply hit the cancel subscription link at the bottom of every newsletter.)
...or visit our Forum
Jan 20, 2019: Deleted the contact form to block spam.